Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Parisian Flourish 3D Embossing Folder

I anted to create another card using this Parisian Flourish 3D Embossing Folder and card stock.  I am liking this folder a lot.



I created the card base from a piece of Gorgeous Grape cardstock that measured 5 ½ x 8 ½” and was scored at 4 ¼”.  

Next I cut a piece of Purple Posy that 4 x 5 ¼”.  From the center of that I out an oval using the 3rd largest of the ovals from the Layering Ovals dies.  Once the center was cut out, I embossed this layer using the new Parisian Flourish 3D Embossing Folder. 

I stamped my sentiment which is from the Peaceful Moments stamp set (this set has a lot of nice sentiments) onto a piece of Whisper White cardstock that measured 3 x 4” using Gorgeous Grape ink.  I centered this in the opening of my embossed layer and attached.  

Then I wrapped a piece of the 3/8” Silver Metallic Edge Ribbon around this layer and attached the whole layer to the card base.

I stamped three of the little flowers from the Forever Blossoms stamp set onto scraps of Purple Posy cardstock using Gorgeous Grape ink.  I adhered these to the card using dimensionals. 

For the final touch I added three of the Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the center of the flowers.  I hope you enjoy this card as much as I enjoyed creating it. 

I will list the supplies I used below and you can find the supplies for this card and many mor e on my website at www.craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog.

Happy Crafting!!!

Supplies Used:


No comments:

Post a Comment