Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Thursday, January 16, 2020

Forever Blossoms You Mean So Much To Me Card


I am loving everything about this beautiful Parisian Blossoms bundle.  Today I set out to create with the Designer Series Paper, the stamps and the dies and I am pretty happy with what I ended up with.



I created the cardbase from a piece of Whisper White cardstock that measured 5 ½ x 8 ½” and was scored at 4 ¼”.  Next I cut a piece of Pool Party cardstock that measured 3 x 5 ¼” and centered that between the top and bottom of the card on the left side.  Then I added a piece of the Designer Series Paper that measured 3 ¼ x 4 ¾” to the right side of the card.
 
I die cut the largest oval from the Stitched Shapes  dies from Whisper White cardstock and centered that on the Designer Series Paper.  I then stamped the large flower image, one small flower and one set of leaves from the Forever Blossoms stamp set onto Whisper White cardstock with Smoky Slate ink.  

I colored the flowers with the Light Pool Party Stampin’ Blends marker and the leaves with the Light Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends marker.  I then cut them out using the and Cherry Blossoms dies that are part of the bundle.

I added my flowers using dimensionals and tucked the leaves in behind the single flower and adhered it directly to the card.  I stamped the sentiment also from the Forever Blossoms stamp set onto a piece of Pool Party cardstock that measured ½ x 3 ¼” using Smoky Slate ink.  I added two mini dimensionals to the right side of the sentiment and adhered the left side right onto the flowers. 

For the final touch I added three of the Rhinestone Basic Jewels.  I hope you enjoy this card as much as I enjoyed creating it. 

I will list the supplies I used below and you can find the supplies for this card and many mor e on my website at www.craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog.

Happy Crafting!!!

Supplies Used:



No comments:

Post a Comment