Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Another fun card from the new January - June 2020 Mini Catalog


Country Club

I designed this card for my son Robert for his birthday.  He and his brother along with my husband are avid golfers (I own clubs but wouldn’t call what I do playing golf, LOL) so when I saw this suite of products I was thrilled and bought the entire suite.



The card base is Poppy Parade cut to 4 ¼ x 11” and scored at 5 1/2 ”.  To this I added a layer of the Country Club Designer Series paper that measured 4 x 5” which I inked the edges of with just a hint of Seaside Spray ink using a sponge, this gives the layer additional depth.  

For the main focal point of the card I added the image.  This is one of the 12 images that come on one of the designer series paper that are just ready to cut and color.  I cut it to 3 x 4” and colored it using my Stampin’ Blend alcohol markers (they are really amazing).  I then mounted this layer onto a piece of Crushed Curry cardstock that measured 3 ¼ x 4 ¼” and used dimensionals to pop that up in the center of the card. 

I chose not to add a sentiment to the front of the card but to the inside instead and I used the sentiment “I HOPE THE NEXT YEAR IS FULL OF green fairways, blue skies & short putts.”  from the Clubhouse stamp set which coordinates with this paper pack. 

While this is a super simple it really does come together nicely.  I hope you enjoy this card as much as my son did. 

Here are a few other examples of items made by the Stampin' Up! Design team using this amazing suite.


I will list the supplies I used below and you can find the supplies for my card and many more on my website at www.craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog.

Happy Crafting!!!

Supplies Used:



No comments:

Post a Comment