Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Monday, January 20, 2020

Parisian Flourish 3D Embossing Folder and Vellum


When I first saw this Parisian Flourish 3D Embossing Folder, I just knew it was going to look awesome with Vellum and I was so right.



I created the card base from a piece of Whisper White cardstock that measured 5 ½ x 8 ½” and was scored at 4 ¼”. 

Next I cut a piece of Pretty Peacock cardstock that measured 4 x 5 ¼”. 

I cut a piece of the Vellum Cardstock to 3 ¾ x 5” and embossed it using the new Parisian Flourish 3D Embossing Folder, I adhered this to the Pretty Peacock layer using small dots of liquid adhesive (place your adhesive behind the flourishes to hide it).   

I wrapped a piece of the 3/8” Silver Metallic Edge Ribbon around this layer and attached the whole layer to the card base.

I stamped my sentiment which is from the Forever Blossoms stamp set with Pretty Peacock ink onto a piece of Whisper White cardstock that I then punched out using the 2” Circle Punch.  I added this to a scalloped circle of Pretty Peacock that I die cut using the 4th largest of the scalloped circles in the Layering Circles Dies.  I added this to the front of the card using dimensionals.  

For a final touch I created a little bow from the same metallic edged ribbon and adhered it using glue dots.  

I was very pleased with how this card came out, while it is a simple card it looks super classy.  I hope you enjoy this card as much as I do.  

I will list the supplies I used below and you can find the supplies for this card and many mor e on my website at www.craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog.

Happy Crafting!!!

Supplies Used:



No comments:

Post a Comment