Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Loving Blackberry Bliss



I decided today I would create a card that could be used for anything and I love the addition of the Blackberry Bliss with the Poppy Parade here.  I did add a sentiment on the inside making this one a Birthday card but it could have easily been a Sympathy, Get Well, Thinking of You, you name it card.  This would be a great card to keep on hand without the inside stamped for those times when you just need a quick card.



The card base is Blackberry Bliss cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.  The next layer is cut from the Poppy Parade cardstock and is 4 x 5 ¼”, I ran this through the Layered Leaves 3D Embossing Folder to give it more texture.  I then cut a piece of the Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper that measured 2 ¼ x 3 ½” (I used the Blackberry Bliss with Polka Dots).  I mounted this onto a piece of Blackberry Bliss cardstock that measured 2 ½ x 3 ¾”.  This whole panel gets adhered to the right side of the front of the card.

I then cut a scalloped circle out of Blackberry Bliss cardstock and the next size smaller regular circle (these are from the Layering Circles dies) out of the Designer Series Paper that features the small poppies.  I adhered these two circles together and then placed them on the front of the card using dimensionals.  I added a little white bow I made out of the Whisper White ¼” Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon and a couple little embellishments from the Peaceful Poppies Sequins.  
Here is what I did with the inside of the card (like I said this card could have been stamped with any sentiment).


I added a piece of Whisper White cardstock that measures 4 x 5 ¼”.  Then I attached a little strip of the Designer Series Paper that measures 1 x 3 ¾” to the right side of the panel.  I stamped my sentiment (from the Peaceful Moments stamp set) in Blackberry Bliss. 

 
I hope you enjoy this card and love the versatility of this new Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper as much as I do.  I will list the supplies I used below and you can find the supplies for this card and many more on my website at www.craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog.

Happy Crafting!!!

Supplies Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment