Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Saturday, January 25, 2020

Clean and Simple Card


I decided that for today's share I would create a card that was very simple and clean.  This card uses just one stamp, a little cardstock and a little Designer Series Paper.



Let’s get started, shall we?  The card base is Whisper White cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.  To this I added some additional layers.  Let’s get started with the first one.  I cut a piece of Daffodil Delight cardstock to 1 7/8 x 5 ½”, to this I added a piece of the Bird Ballard Designer Series Paper that measured 1 ½ x 5 ½”.  I attached this about a quarter of an inch from the left side of the card base.

To create the focal point, I cut a piece of Pool Party cardstock and a piece of Daffodil Delight cardstock to 2 7/8 x 2 7/8” and adhered them as shown above.  Next, I cut out another piece of the Bird Ballard Designer Series Paper this time using the largest square in the Stitched Shapes dies.  I then added dimensionals (be sure to add one to each of the eight corners as well as the center and centered this on my card.

The sentiment I used was from the Free as a Bird stamp set and I stamped it using Pool Party ink.  For the final embellishment I added three of the Rhinestone Jewels that I simply colored blue using my Dark Pool Party Stampin’ Blend alcohol marker. 

I hope you enjoy this card while simple in design it looks lovely and the basic design can be altered easily by using another Designer Series Paper or maybe even a stamped and colored image, the options are endless.  I will list the supplies I used below and you can find the supplies for this card and many more on my website at www.craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog.

Happy Crafting!!!

Supplies Used:





No comments:

Post a Comment