Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Thursday, August 6, 2020

Give Thanks – Arrange a Wreath

Give Thanks – Arrange a Wreath

I have been working on a set of cards that feature the Arrange a Wreath bundle (154109).  I wanted to create cards that would show just how versatile this set is and some of the many ways it can be used.  So, I have been posting a different card (for a different event) over the past several days that shows just that.  Here is what the bundle looks like.  


And here is what today's card looks like, anyone ready for fall (it has been over 90 degrees every day here for over three weeks in a row so I sure am) check out this cute fall card…


The card base is Garden Green cardstock (102584) cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.  The second layer was cut from Crushed Curry cardstock (131199) using the Stitched Rectangle dies (151820).  I stamped the sentiment “Give Thanks” from the Arrange a Wreath bundle right onto the center of this layer with Garden Green Ink (147089) and then popped that layer up using Dimensionals (104430).

To create my wreath, I cut three layers of the wreath using the two different styles of dies from the bundle.  They were cut from Mossy Meadow (133676), Garden Green (102584) and Old Olive cardstock (100702)and assembled my wreath in that order right on my Crushed Curry layer. 

I used the coordinating leaf stamp and stamped my leaves (a total of 15, remember always work in odd numbers for the best look), I stamped them onto Whisper White cardstock (100730) using Bumble Bee (147092), Pumpkin Pie (147086), Terracotta Tile (150086), Cajun Crazy (147085), Cinnamon Cider (153114), Cherry Cobbler (147083) and Blackberry Bliss(147092) inks.  Once they were all stamped, I used the coordinating die from the bundle to cut them out.  Then I  just tucked them in around the wreath and used liquid glue (110755) to adhere them.  My final embellishment was my bow which was made from Linen Thread (104199) and adhered using a Mini Glue dot (103683). 

I hope you enjoy this card.  Keep watching for more cards using this great bundle in upcoming posts and check out the previous post where it was used. Unfortunately, with the update to the Stampin' Up! website we have experienced some issues with links to individual products (that's why the item numbers are listed in the body of this post).  I am sorry for the inconvience and hope we have the issue resolved soon so I can put the direct links back into my posts.  You can find the supplies for this card and many more on my website at: 

https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2206796

or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog.

Happy Crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment