Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Saturday, August 22, 2020

All Good Things Come From Above

 I just love this sentiment so when I saw it on the stamps in the Autumn Goodness Bundle, I knew I had to have the bundle.  It didn’t hurt that fall is my favorite time of the year and I love all things fall, especially the beautiful colors and the bounty of harvest time and this set made me think of that immediately.  So here is what I created with it…



The card base is Old Olive cardstock that is cut 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼” (I did make this a card that opens from the bottom up to the top just for some interest.  I then cut a piece of the Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper (I love that it has all these beautiful fall colors and metallics to boot) to 4 x 5 ¼”.  Before attaching it to my card base, I added a piece of the Forever Greenery Trim and a bow made out of it as well.

Then I stamped my sentiment onto a scrap of Very Vanilla cardstock using Cajun Craze ink and cut it out using one of the dies from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies (you will see me use these a lot).  I then die cut another of the dies from the set out of one of the Brushed Metallic cardstocks that coordinate so well with this DSP.  I adhered my sentiment directly onto the metallic layer and then popped that whole thing up using Dimensionals.

For my focal point, I stamped the wheat and pumpkins and other fruits in the basket onto Very Vanilla cardstock using Crumb Cake ink.  I let this dry for a while and then colored it with my Stampin’ Blends (NOTE:  Be careful you don’t linger on the outline as the Crumb Cake will smear if you get to much of the alcohol marker on it).  I will list the colors I used below.  I did hit my pumpkins and fruit with a touch of Wink of Stella Glitter brush.  I then attached my wheat directly onto the card and popped up my pumpkins and basket with Dimensionals. 

I believe the great metallic look of the DSP really makes this card pop.  I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Supplies Used:

Product List 

No comments:

Post a Comment