Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Thursday, August 27, 2020

Evergreen Forrest

As soon as I got the new holiday catalog, I knew that the Evergreen Forrest 3D Embossing Folder was a must have.  I just loved the pine trees and I knew I could use it for a whole lot more than just a Christmas card, so that’s what I did.    

Here is what I came up with…


First, I need to apologize for the photography here, it is almost impossible (even with my photo booth) to get a picture of our beautiful foil papers without a bunch of glare. With that said I can assure you this is a beautiful card for sure.

The card base is Whisper White cardstock that is cut 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I also cut a piece of the Whisper White to 1 x 3” to use later for my sentiment.  Next, I cut a piece of Night of Navy cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and a piece of the Brass Foil Sheet to 2 x 5 ¼” and I adhered the foil sheet onto the night of navy as shown in the photo.  Once they were adhered, I ran them through my die cutting machine using the beautiful Evergreen Forrest 3D Embossing Folder.

I adhered this layer to the front of my card base using Dimensionals.  I stamped my sentiment from the Lovely You bundle onto my piece of 1 x 3” Whisper white and used the coordinating punch in the bundle to cut one end.  I added the sentiment to the front of the card using Dimensionals and added a single Blue Holiday Rhinestones Basic Jewel.

As you can see this is a very simple yet elegant card.  The sentiment could be changed to make it anything from a Christmas card to a Masculine Birthday card, the sky is the limit.   

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Supplies Used:


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment