I am having a blast with this new suite, be sure to watch for upcoming posts featuring it. Happy Crafting!!!
I am one of those lucky people who get to do what they love and love what they do. I’m here to be your creative coach, give you fun ideas for lots of different projects, and of course, teach you about fantastic stamping products from Stampin' Up! ®. Feel free to head over to my YouTube channel: craftwithronnie@ronniejohnsonstampinup or visit my website: https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2206796
Featured Post
FUN WITH TEMPLATES
Today’s card features the Fern & Flora Bundle and the Moonlit Flora Designer Series Paper. I fell in love with this suite the first tim...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
We all get busy and sometimes we forget that upcoming Birthday and need to make a card fast. Well today’s card is perfect for that. It...
-
As I said previously, I have been working on a set of cards that feature the Arrange a Wreath bundle. I wanted to create cards that woul...
-
Through this whole Covid 19 pandemic I have tried my best to stay in touch with folks I know are being impacted by loneliness due to isola...
-
As I said previously, I have been working on a set of cards that feature the Arrange a Wreath bundle. I wanted to create cards that would ...
-
I needed a graduation card for a man and I thought the World of Good suite was the perfect choice to make it from. I did make it a simpl...
-
Today I decided to use the dies from the Forever Fern bundle to make my card. I love the great foliage I can create with the dies both s...
-
I have been thinking about how much I love the fall and those beautiful fall colors. So, I decided to play with a returning favorite of ...
-
I have so much in my life to be grateful for and my friends and family are among the most import of them. So I decided it was time to ma...
-
I had such a good time working with the Tasteful Touches Bundle and the In Good Taste Designer Series Paper on Monday I decided to play with...
-
Thanks for all your patience's while I was away. Glad to say I found my Dad to be in about the same shape as the last visit and I know ...
No comments:
Post a Comment