Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Friday, August 28, 2020

Fall is in the Air

I have been playing around with the Autumn Goodness Bundle and the beautiful coordinating Gilded Autumn Specialty Paper and here is another card made with them…


The card base is Early Espresso cardstock that is cut 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I then layered on a piece of the Designer Series paper that measured 2 x 4” (this paper is two sided and for this card I used one of the more neutral designs but it has some beautiful papers with metallic elements as well) onto a piece of Soft Suede cardstock that measured 4 x 5 ¼”.  I stamped my sentiment (also from the bundle) in the top right corner with Early Espresso ink. 

Then I started to prepare all my focal points.  I cut the fence (the die actually embosses the piece to look like real wood but doesn’t show great in the photo) from Early Espresso cardstock.  I stamped my wheelbarrow pieces on Soft Suede with Early Espresso ink and die cut them with the coordinating dies.  I stamped my wheat onto a scrap of Very Vanilla cardstock using Bumble Bee ink and my harvest basket and pumpkins onto another scrap using Crumb Cake ink.

Then I simply colored my pumpkins and basket of fruit with my Stampin’ Blend Markers (the markers are listed below) and started to assemble.  I added my wheat and then overlaid it with the fence.  I tucked my pumpkins and fruit in the back of the wagon and attached them.  Then I attached my wagon wheel and popped the whole wheelbarrow up on Dimensionals.

For the inside of the card and the envelope you could either add some more wheat or one of the other images in the set, there is a lot to choose from. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Supplies Used: 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment