Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Monday, August 24, 2020

Partridge In A Pear Tree

 I have been having some fun with the Arrange a Wreath bundle over the past few weeks (if you look back at previous posts you will see I have posted five previous cards using this versatile bundle.  When I was showing those cards to the ladies from my card club they asked if we could make a card this month using the bundle.  Since I didn’t want to just recreate one that I had already shown them (love to surprise them each month) I knew I needed to do something else. 

Here is what I came up with…


The card base is Cherry Cobbler cardstock that is cut 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I then cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and embossed it using the Dainty Diamonds 3D Embossing Folder.  Then I cut the foliage for my wreath using the dies from the set.  I cut the one that looks more like berries out of Cherry Cobbler cardstock and the one with leaves out of Mossy Meadow cardstock.  Then I cut the two pieces of the bow out of Gold Foil and attached it to the top of the wreath using a mini dimensional.  I stamped the Partridge onto Whisper White cardstock using the new Cinnamon Cider ink.  The pears were stamped onto Whisper White cardstock using Daffodil Delight ink.  Then the Partridge and pears were cut out using the coordinating dies from the Arrange a Wreath Bundle (I love that I can stamp and cut two pears at a time).  I added the Partridge directly onto the wreath but I used Mini Dimensionals to pop up the pears. 

For the sentiment I used the Merry Christmas that is also included in the bundle (didn’t I say this set is super versatile) and stamped it onto Whisper White cardstock using Cherry Cobbler ink.  Once I was done stamping it I used the smallest stitched and scalloped die from the Stitched So Sweetly dies to cut it out (love these for sentiments).  I just added a couple Dimensionals onto the back of the sentiment and added it to my card front.

For the inside of the card I just cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and stamped the same little Partridge in Cinnamon Cider on the corner.  (I did the same for the envelope)

I hope you enjoy this card it was certainly fun to create.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Supplies Used:


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment