Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Monday, August 31, 2020

Plant Kindness

I am still having a blast with the Autumn Goodness Bundle.  Today I decided to make my own Designer Series Paper using stamps and ink and I am pretty happy with the outcome.


The card base Cajun Craze cardstock that is cut 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”. 

I stamped the floral image from the stamp set all over the front of the card base using Cajun Craze ink to create my own Designer Series Paper. 

I then cut a piece of Crushed Curry cardstock cut using Stitched Rectangle Dies and stamped the sentiment “PLANT kindness harvest LOVE” from the stamp set in the top right corner with Cajun Craze ink.  I stamped my wheelbarrow and the wheel on Soft Suede cardstock with Early Espresso ink and die cut both.  For the top of the wheel I die cut it from the Brushed Metallic cardstock and layered the pieces.  I stamped the floral image onto Very Vanilla cardstock using Rich Cocoa Memento (not a Stampin’ Up! product, but you could use Tuxedo Black Memento instead).  I attached all the wheelbarrow pieces and place on the card front with Dimensionals and then added my florals which I colored using the Stampin’ Blends listed below.   

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Supplies Used:

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment