Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Forever Fern Fun Fold

The ladies in my card club have asked for some more fun fold cards so today I created this card for them featuring the Forever Fern Bundle and coordinating Forever Greenery Designer Series Papers.


The card base is Garden Green cardstock that is cut 5 ½ x 8 ½”, and scored at 1 ½ and 4 ¼”.  I folded the card in half at 4 ½” just like most cards but then where I scored at 1 ½” I folded that back onto the card front.  For the left side of the card I cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock that measured 5 ½ x 4” and I scattered the little dots from the stamp set all over it using Crumb Cake ink.  Then I attached pieces of two of the coordinating Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper to the fold and the far right, each piece measured 1 x 5 ¼”.

I stamped several of the foliage pieces from the stamp set onto Whisper White cardstock using Soft Seafoam, Garden Green and Pretty Peacock inks and die cut them using the coordinating dies from the bundle.  I also cut a few pieces of the foliage out of the Designer Series paper (the dies from the bundle coordinate with some of them as well).  I tucked the larger pieces up under my 1 ½” fold and then attached the fold down over top of them.

I stamped my sentiment onto a piece of Whisper White cardstock using Pretty Peacock ink and added more of the dots again using the Crumb Cake ink.  I die cut it using one of the dies from the Tasteful Labels Dies.  I punched out a piece of Pretty Peacock cardstock using the Everyday Labels Punch and added my sentiment to it.  I added a little of the Linen Thread and a couple of the smaller foliage pieces and popped it all up on the front of the card using Dimensionals.

For the inside of the card I cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock that measured 2 ½ x 5 ¼” and I stamped the smallest of the foliage stamps in the corner using Pear Pizzazz ink as shown below.


I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Supplies Used:

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment