Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Paper, Stamps and Ink

Today I decided I wanted to create a card that used just basic supplies, so I limited myself to Paper, Stamps and Ink and I am very happy with the result.  This Forever Fern stamp set is perfect for this type of project because it has so many beautiful stamps in it that work so well together. 


The card base is Pretty Peacock cardstock that is cut 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  The second layer is Rich Razzleberry cardstock that was cut to 5 ¼ x 4”.  For my stamping I chose to stamp on a piece of Whisper White cardstock that measured 3 ¾ x 5”.  I started with my sentiment and determined where I wanted it placed and stamped it using Pretty Peacock ink.  While I had the ink out, I chose one of the leaves and also stamped it in Pretty Peacock ink in three different areas of the card front.  I moved on to Rich Razzleberry ink and selected another image and stamped it around the card front three times.  Next, I came in with Pear Pizzazz ink and a smaller leaf image and stamped it around the card three times. 

To add some extra excitement and interest to the card I took the stamp that is little dots and stamped it all over the card using Pretty Peacock ink (I did some in first generation stamping, some in second generation stamping and even a few in third generation stamping).  For the final touch I used sponges and lightly sponged the same color ink around each of the images.

I added one of the images to the inside of the card which is Whisper White cut to 4 x 5 ¼”.  For my envelope I simply stamped the images and dots all over the flap (see below). 


I think this card makes a great statement that you can do a lot with paper, ink and stamps. As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!


Product List

/>

No comments:

Post a Comment