Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Thursday, September 3, 2020

Love and Laughter

I have been doing a good amount of playing with the new having some fun with the new Forever Greenery Suite.  I just love all the products in the suite and will be spending the next week or so showing them off.  Here is today's card…   


The card base is Pear Pizzazz cardstock that is cut 4 ¼ x 11” and scored at 5 ½”.  I then added a layer of Shaded Spruce that measured 4 x 5 ½” to the center of the card base.  Next, I added one of the many beautiful Gold Laser-Cut pieces from the Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper, let me tell you these pieces make your card for you.  (Note: be careful applying your adhesive because these pieces are pretty fine). 

I stamped my sentiment from the Forever Fern Stamp set onto a piece of Pear Pizzazz cardstock using Shaded Spruce ink and die cut it using one of the dies from the Tasteful Labels dies.  I added some little speckles (one of the stamps in the set) right onto it with Pear Pizzazz ink just to add a little something extra.  I wrapped a little piece of the Reversible Ribbon and a little of the gold twine from the Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack under the sentiment and then popped the whole thing up on dimensionals.  I love how classy it looks and using the Gold Laser-Cut paper made it super simple to create.

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment