Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Monday, September 7, 2020

Making a Fast Basic Card

Sometimes you just need a simple card to send off to a friend just to let them know you are thinking of them (more so these days than ever before as we practice social distancing).  So today I wanted to show just how easy it is to make a simple card (or lots of them, as this card could be easily mass produced). A little card stock, some small left-over pieces of Designer Series Paper, a stamp, ink and a ribbon and you have your card.  The key is to simply find something you love, the paper, the stamp, an ink color and just build from there.

Here is what I came up with…


The card base is Pear Pizzazz card stock that is cut 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I cut a piece of Shaded Spruce card stock to 3 ¼ x 5” and then cut three pieces of the Designer Series Paper (these were actually cut from scraps from an earlier project) to 1 ½ x 3” and attached them to the Shaded Spruce layer.  I wrapped a piece of the Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack ribbon around the layer and tied in a square knot. 

I stamped my sentiment from the Lovely You stamp set directly onto the bottom right corner of my card base using Shaded Spruce ink and attached my layer and there you have it a card in less then 10 minutes. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!! 

Product List

style="text-align: center;"> 

No comments:

Post a Comment