Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Friday, September 4, 2020

Forever Greenery Makes Me Smile

I told you I have been having some fun with this suite of products and today I once again found myself drawn to the beautiful Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper.  This paper comes with six sheets: 3 each of 2 single-sided designs.  There is a total of 18 of the larger pieces that I showed on my blog on September 3rd that make their own card layer and another 42 pieces of varied accents that are perfect for your cards, like the one I am using here…


The card base is Just Jade cardstock that is cut 4 ¼ x 11” and is scored at 5 ½”.  To this I added a layer of the coordinating Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper that measures 4 x 5 ¼”.  I also added a strip of Shaded Spruce cardstock that measured 1 ½ x 5 ½” and which was embossed using the coordinating Greenery Embossing Folder (I told you this suite has some awesome products in it). 

The gold element is a single embellishment from the Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty papers.  I just stamped my sentiment from the Forever Fern Stamp set onto Whisper White cardstock with Shaded Spruce ink and punched it out using the 2” Circle Punch.  I attached the sentiment to the gold laser cut and then popped that whole thing up onto the center of the card using Dimensionals. 

The final addition was three Rhinestone Basic Jewels.  This card took minutes to make but looks very impressive when it is completed.  You just can’t go wrong with the great products in this suite.

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment