Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Sentimental Park One Sheet Wonder

Today’s card features the beautiful new Regency Park 6 x 6” Designer Series Paper and the Sentimental Park Bundle from the January – July Mini Catalog.  This is another in my series of one sheet wonders.  Now this one is a little different in that it uses one sheet to create a single card instead of multiples but I think you are going to love it also.

Here is what I came up with…


Here is the cutting template to make sure you have all the pieces you need to make the card and matching custom envelope. 

The card base is Night of Navy cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 1/2” and scored at 4 ¼”.   Next, I cut two pieces of Balmy Blue cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” (set one aside for the inside of the card).  I attached the 3 ¾ x 5” piece of Regency Park Designer Series Paper to the Balmy Blue layer and then wrapped a piece of the Night of Navy Bordered Ribbon around it from the top to the bottom and tied a square knot.  I then added this to my card base.  I die cut my sentiment die from the Sentimental Park Bundle and stamped the sentiment (also from the bundle) HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear friend” on it using Night of Navy Ink.  I added this to the front of my card with Dimensionals.  Then using scraps of Daffodil Delight and Balmy Blue cardstock I cut a bunch of flowers using the dies from the bundle and stacked and attached them together.  I added two smaller ones to my sentiment die and the two larger ones were added using Dimensionals. 

For the inside of my card I attached a piece of Basic White cardstock that measured 3 ¾ x 5” to my piece of Balmy Blue cardstock that measured 4 x 5 ¼”.  Then I added my 1 x 3 ¾” strip of the Designer Series Paper to the bottom of the Basic White layer.  To finish of this card, I made a coordinating envelope.  I took my 2 ¼ x 6” piece of Designer Series Paper that I cut using the template and glued it onto my envelope flap and cut away the excess.  Such a nice look to have a card that has a coordinating inside and envelope.

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment