Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Thursday, February 9, 2023

An Apple for your Birthday

Today’s card is continuing on my theme of using the Apple Blossom Dies which are currently on sale for 60% off.  I love this stamp and die set and I have made tons of things using them.  I think it is such a simple stamp and yet so easy to class up with a simple embossing folder and a few embellishments.

Here is what I came up with…


The card base is Real Red cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 1/2” and scored at 4 ¼”.  The next layer is Basic White cardstock cut to 4 x 5 ¼” and embossed using the Cane Weave 3D Embossing Folder, I attached this layer right onto the card base.  Next, I added a piece of the Regals Designer Series Paper in the Real Red pattern (this is currently on sale for 60% off as well, was $11.50 now just $4.60) that measures 2 x 3 ½” about ½” up from the bottom of the white layer. 

Then I stamped my apples from the Apple Harvest stamp set onto some scrap Basic White cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and die cut it using the Apple Blossoms Dies.  I colored it using the Stampin’ Blends listed below.  I popped it up on my card using Dimensionals.  For my sentiment I stamped Happy Birthday from the Pansy Patch Stamp Set (you can use any greeting you have, just adjust the paper to the correct size for the sentiment) onto a piece of Basic White cardstock that measured ¾ x 2” using Real Red Ink and just cut a little flag in it.  I popped this up with Dimensionals as well.  For my final embellishment I added three of the Festive Pearls. 

Here are some other cards I made using this set:


Instructions posted:  https://craftwithronnie.blogspot.com/2022/10/apple-harvest.html


Instructions posted:  https://craftwithronnie.blogspot.com/2022/09/apple-blossom-time.html


Instructions posted:  https://craftwithronnie.blogspot.com/2022/09/they-say-apple-day.html

I hope you enjoy all of these cards, I certainly enjoyed making them.  As always you can find the supplies to create today's featured card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment