Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Thursday, February 16, 2023

Happiness Abounds my Friend

Today’s card was inspired by Lisa Freeman.  It features the Happiness Abounds Bundle and Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper.  I love this paper as it has images that can be die cut using the coordinating dies from the Happiness Abounds Bundle.  This is a simple note card to send of to a friend who needs a paper hug. 

Here is what I came up with…

The card base is Polished Pink cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 1/2” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I cute a piece of Granny Apple Green cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and added a piece of the Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper to the left side that measured 2 3/8 x 3 ¾”.  I then added a piece of Basic White cardstock to the right side of the Designer Series Paper that measured 2 ½ x 3 ¾”.  (note I left a ¼” border around and between these two pieces)  I added stamped my sentiment from the Happiness Abounds Bundle “friend” onto the bottom of the Basic White cardstock with Polished Pink Ink.  I then attached this layer to my card base.  I die cut two of the flowers and two of the leaf sets from the Designer Series Paper using the coordinating dies from the bundle, I added the flowers using Dimensionals and then just tucked the leaves up under them and adhered them with glue.

For the inside of the card I cut a piece of Basic White cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and using one of the dies from the bundle I added this cute little torn notebook edge.  I stamped one of the flowers from the stamp set onto the inside layer using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and colored it using the Polished Pink Stampin’ Blends markers.  Here is what that looks like…

  

 I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment