Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Thanks for Your Kindness

Now here is a sentiment I would love to send all day everyday.  Today’s card once again features the Apple Blossom Dies and the Regals 6 x 6” Designer Series Paper (both are currently on sale in the clearance rack for 60% off).  I decided to pair up these two sales items with the new Vellum Basics for a totally different look from my previous cards using these products and I must say I am happy with the result.

Here is what I came up with…

 


The card base is Real Red cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 1/2” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I added a layer for the Vellum Basics (I chose the leaf pattern) that is 4 x 5 ¼” to my card base (note: the best way to add vellum and not see the adhesive through it is to use the Multipurpose Liquid Glue and just dab it on with either a dauber or a piece of sponge.  Next, I added a piece of the Real Red Designer Series Paper from the Regals pack that measures 2 x 3 1/2'” and I put that all the way to the right lining it up with the edge of the vellum and about ¾” from the bottom of the card base. 

For my focal point I stamped the apples from the Apple Harvest Stamp Set onto a piece of Basic White cardstock that measured about 3 x 3” using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.  I colored my apple image with the Stampin’ Blends listed below and then die cut it using the Apple Blossom Dies.  I added the image to my card using Dimensionals.  I stamped my sentiment “ Thanks for your Kindness (from the same stamp set) onto a piece of Basic White cardstock that measured ¾ x 2” using Real Red Ink.  I cut a little flag on one end and then added it to my card again using Dimensionals.  For my final embellishments I added three Red Rhineston Basic Jewels and a double bow.  The bow was made from the Black & White Gingham Ribbon and added using a Mini Glue Dot. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment