Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Friday, February 3, 2023

Framed Florets meets Dainty Delight

Some times a product bundle is perfect for your card but sometimes adding an additional stamp or die set along with it just makes the card perfect.  Well, that is exactly what happened to me with this card.  I had a vision of using the Framed Florets Bundle but then realized that the Dainty Delight Dies would make a perfect addition.   

Here is what I came up with…

The card base is Blushing Bride cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 1/2” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I cut a layer of Basic White cardstock and embossed it with the Quatrefoil Tile Embossing Folder and attached that to my card base.  I die cut my oval from Basic White and the outside oval from the Rose Gold Metallic Specialty Paper using the dies from the Framed Florets Bundle.  I stamped my sentiment “Wishes for a beautiful birthday” onto the white oval using Brushing Bride Ink.  I attached the outer frame to the sentiment frame and popped the whole thing up in the center right side of my card using Dimensionals.  I die cut one of the vines from the Dainty Delight dies out of Pear Pizzazz cardstock and used my bone folder to give the leaves a little lift in places and adhered it to the left side of my sentiment.  I also cut six flowers from the Dainty Delight Dies out of Blushing Bride cardstock and using a dauber I added some Blushing Bride ink to the edges of each of those flowers.  I attached them to the vine and added a little Pearl Basic Jewel to the center of each flower.  I love how dramatic the rose gold frame makes my sentiment and I am sure the recipient will appreciate the extra touch as well.

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment