Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Dainty Delight Thank You

Today’s card features one of the new bundles from the January – April Mini Catalog called Dainty Delights.  I fell in love with this bundle the minute I saw it especially the sentiment I used on this card.  I also took advantage of one of the packages of Designer Series Papers from the Brights collection that is retired and being offered in the clearance rack (who doesn’t love 60% off paper) for just $4.60 instead of the original $11.50 (great time to stock up). 

Here is what I came up with…


The card base is Basic White cut to 5 ½ x 8 1/2” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I added a piece of the Brights Designer Series Paper (I chose the Pear Pizzazz piece) that was cut to 4 ¼ x 5 ½ and covered the entire top of my card base.  Next, I cut a piece of Basic White cardstock to 3 ¾  5 ½” and stamped my floral image from the Dainty Delights stamp set onto the center using Tuxedo Black Memento ink.  I colored in my image using the Stampin’ Blends listed below and then too a Blending Brush and colored around the image with Balmy Blue Ink. 

Next, I die cut three of the daisies from the dies in the bundle out of Blushing Bride cardstock and three centers using Crushed Curry cardstock.  I added the centers to the flowers and then adhered them onto my card.  I stamped my sentiment “Thank You FOR YOUR KINDNESS” (don’t you just love that sentiment?) onto a piece of Basic White cardstock that measured ¾ x 3” using Granny Apple Green Ink.  I just angle cut each side of the sentiment and added it to the front of my card using Dimensionals.  For my final embellishments I added one of the cute Dragonfly Trinkets and a bow tied with a piece of the parakeet parade and white twine from the 2022 -2023 In Color Baker’s Twine Pack which I attached with a Mini Glue Dot. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment