Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Monday, February 6, 2023

Just a Note

Today’s card features products from both the January – April Mini Catalog, the Dainty Delight Stamp set as well as the Annual Catalog, the Split Card Textures Dies.  I also grabbed some of the Fancy Flora Designer Series Paper out of the Mini for this card.  I love the colors in these papers and used them as a basis for the colors on the card. 

Here is what I came up with…  


The card base is Balmy Blue cut to 5 ½ x 8 1/2” and scored at 4 ¼”.  Then I cut a piece of the Fancy Flora Designer Series Paper to 3 1/8 x 5 1/8” and sat it aside.  I cut a piece of Basic White cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and die cut it on the left side using one of the Split Card Texture Dies (there are two different designs in the set).  I attached my Designer Series Paper to the back where the open weave was and then attached that whole thing to my card base.  I stamped my cute little flowers from the Dainty Delight stamp set onto the bottom right of the Basic White layer using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and colored it in with the Stampin’ Blends (I used Soft Succulent, Fresh Freesia and Daffodil Delight.  I then colored over the whole image with a little Wink of Stella to give it some shimmer.  Finally, I stamped my sentiment “Just a Note” from the Go to Greetings stamp set (I use this set a lot but any sentiment stamp would work great) onto a scrap of Fresh Freesia cardstock.  Again I used the Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and I die cut it using a die from the Harvest Dies and popped it up on my card using a Dimensional.

Just a reminder, you can change up the colors you use, you can use a different sentiment, you can use a punch or die to cut your sentiment or you can just cut a plain piece of cardstock and stamp it right onto it.  The sky is the limit, use what you have and the only rule is to have fun. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.

Happy Crafting!!! 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment