Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Apples to Peaches

Today’s card is once again using the Apple Blossom Dies which were $35 but are now just $14 (a 60% savings) in the clearance rack along with the Apple Harvest Stamp Set.  The difference is today I decided to make my apples into peaches.  I also used some more of that Regals 6x6 Designer Series Paper which was $11.50 and is now just $4.60 in the clearance rack (don’t you just love that kind of savings?).

Here is what I came up with…

The card base is  Granny Apple Green cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 1/2” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I cut a piece of the Pumpkin Pie Designer Series Paper from the Regals pack to 2 x 5 ¼” and added it to the left side of my card base.  I then took a piece of Basic White cardstock and cut it to 2 x 5 ¼” and embossed it using the Gingham Embossing Folder and added that to the left side butting it up against the DSP.  I grabbed a scrap of Basic White cardstock and stamped my image from the Apple Harvest Stamp set onto it using Tuxedo Black Memento ink.  I colored the image using the blends listed below and then die cut it using the Apple Blossoms Dies.  I stamped my sentiment, also from the Apple Harvest Stamp Set using Pumpkin Pie Ink and then used one of the dies from the Apple Blossoms Dies to cut it out (I love this die for sentiments).  I popped my peach image up onto the center of the card using Dimensionals and added my sentiment with Dimensionals near the bottom.  I tied a triple bow using Linen Thread and attached it to the stem of my peach bunch using a Mini Glue Dot.  For my final embellishment I added three Iridescent Rhinestones. 

I really like how this card turned out and I hope you enjoy it as well I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment