Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Thursday, March 2, 2023

6 x 6” One Sheet Wonder #1

Today I wanted to share a template for some great one sheet wonder cards.  Think about it, 3 cards from one 6 x 6” sheet of Designer Series Paper (or if you are using 12 x 12” DSP that would be 12 cards out of one sheet).  I love it when I can find a way to make beautiful Designer Series Paper go farther and this layout works great for that.  I will be sharing several more sets of cards I made using the beautiful Fancy Flora DSP over the next week or so. 

First we need to cut our Designer Series Paper and the template for that is below:


I want to point out that on these cards I used only one stamp set but three different embossing folders.  I also used several different colors of cardstock.  The truth is that these cards could all have the same color cardstock and the same embossing folder.  It is important that you remember you don’t have to have it all to get started.  Hope you enjoy these.

CARD 1 (uses the 2 x 5 ¼” piece of DSP)  

The card base is Petal Pink cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 1/2” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I then cut a piece of Mint Macaron cardstock cut to 4 x 5 ¼” and embossed with the Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder (I will be making three cards each with a different embossing folder, embossing folders are a pretty inexpensive way to class up your cardmaking) and attached it to my card base.  Next, I cut a piece of Starry Sky cardstock to 2 ¼ x 5 ¼” and layered my Designer Series Paper onto it.  I added this piece about ¼” in on the embossed layer on the left side.  I stamped my sentiment “A Little Hello From Me To You” (from the Pansy Patch stamp set, which is the stamp set I used on all three cards) onto a piece of Mint Macaron cardstock that measured ½ x  3 ½”  using Starry Sky Ink.  I added that to a piece of Starry Sky cardstock that measures ¾ x 3 ½” and then just cut the right side at an angle for interest.  I added this to the center of my card using Dimensionals.  For my final embellishment I added three of the Brushed Brass Butterflies.  

CARD 2 (uses one of the 3 x 4” pieces of DSP)

 

The card base is Starry Sky cardstock cut to 4 ¼ x 11” and scored at 5 ½” (just to add some interest).  I again cut a piece of Mint Macaron cardstock cut to 4 x 5 ¼” and this time I embossed with the Cane Weave 3D Embossing Folder and attached it to my card base.  I stamped my sentiment “Wishing you a little extra happiness just because you are you” (again from the Pansy Patch stamp set) onto the front of my Designer Series Paper using Starry Sky Ink.  I mounted this onto a piece of Starry Sky cardstock that measured 3 ¼ x 4 ¼” and mounted that onto the center of the card base using Dimensionals.  For my final embellishment on this card, I added five of the Festive Pearls.  

CARD 3 (uses the second of the 3 x 4” pieces of DSP).

The card base is Calypso Coral cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 5 ½”.  I again cut a piece of Mint Macaron cardstock cut to 4 x 5 ¼” and this time I embossed with the Quatrefoil Tile Embossing Folder and attached it to my card base.  I stamped my sentiment “Happy Birthday” (also from the Pansy Patch stamp set) onto the front of the Designer Series Paper using Starry Sky Ink.  I mounted this onto a piece of Starry Sky cardstock that measured 3 ¼ x 4 ¼” and mounted that onto the center of the card base using Dimensionals.  For my final embellishment on this card, I added one of the Dragonfly Trinkets. 

I hope you enjoy these cards I certainly creating them and using this great template for a 6 x 6” One Sheet Wonder and you can be sure you will be seeing some more of these.  As always you can find the supplies to create these cards and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment