Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

6 x 6” One Sheet Wonder #3

Today I am sharing another example of the one sheet wonder cards that can be created using the template I created and shared with you last Thursday.  These cards highlight one of the sheets of 6 x 6” Designer Series Paper from the Fancy Flora Designer Series Paper Pack along with the beautiful Distressed Gold Specialty Paper. 

First we need to cut our Designer Series Paper and the template for that is below:



I want to point out that on these cards I used a die and several different stamp sets but you could replace the die cut layer with a stamped layer or another piece of the DSP, the stamping could all be done with stamps from your favorite go to set, the sky is the limit.  I did stick with just two colors of cardstock for these cards however so that makes it easier as well.  Additionally, you will notice on these cards I made all the cards vertical instead of one vertical and two horizonal (just wanted to show you how you can change things up).

CARD 1 (uses the 2 x 5 ¼” piece of DSP)  

The card base is Evening Evergreen cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 1/2” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I then cut a piece of the Distressed Gold Specialty Paper (the camera does not do this paper justice) to 4 x 5 ¼” and attached it to my card base.  Next, I cut a piece of Evening Evergreen cardstock to 2 ¼ x 5 ¼” and layered my Designer Series Paper onto it.  I added this piece about ¼” in on the edge of Distressed Gold on the left side.  I stamped my sentiment “Thinking of You” in Evening Evergreen Ink from the Go To Greeting Stamp Set onto a piece of Soft Succulent cardstock that measured ¾ x 2 3/8”.  I mounted this onto a piece of Evening Evergreen cardstock that measured 1 x  2 3/8” and added it to my card with Dimensionals.  For my final embellishment I added three of the 2021 – 2023 In Color Opal Rounds (I picked the Evening Evergreen ones) to my card.  

CARD 2 (uses one of the 3 x 4” pieces of DSP)

 

The card base is Evening Evergreen cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 1/2” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I then cut a piece of the Distressed Gold Specialty Paper to 4 x 5 ¼” and attached it to my card base.  Next, I stamped my sentiment “hello” from the Biggest Wish Stamp Set onto the top center of my Designer Series Paper using Evening Evergreen Ink.  I then wrapped a piece of the Soft Suede Open Weave Ribbon around the DSP and using a Mini Glue Dot I added a little bow made from the Soft Succulent Open Weave Ribbon.  I mounted this onto a piece of Evening Evergreen cardstock that measured 3 ¼ x 4 ¼” and using Dimensionals I attached it to the center of my card.  For my final embellishment on this card, I added three of the Evening Evergreen Opals from the 2021 – 2023 In Color Opal Rounds in a line on the upper left side of the DSP layer.  

CARD 3 (uses the second of the 3 x 4” pieces of DSP).

The card base is Evening Evergreen cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 1/2” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I then cut a piece of the Soft Succulent cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and cut it using the Stitched Greenery Die (don’t you just love how it puts those stitched leaves all over the cardstock?) and attached that to my card base.  I mounted my Designer Series Paper onto a piece of Evening Evergreen cardstock that measured 3 ¼ x 4 ¼” and adhered that directly onto my die cut layer.  I stamped my sentiments, the first “SENDING HAPPY THOUGHTS” and the second “FOR A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY” onto pieces of Evening Evergreen cardstock that measures 2 1/8 x 5/16” using VersaMark Ink.  I then heat embossed the sentiments using Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder.  I cut a little angle on the right side of both sentiments and added them to my card with Dimensionals.  For my final embellishment on this card, I added three of the Soft Succulent Opals from the 2021 – 2023 In Color Opal Rounds to the upper left side of the DSP layer.  

I hope you enjoy these cards I certainly creating them and using this great template for a 6 x 6” One Sheet Wonder and you can be sure you will be seeing some more of these.  As always you can find the supplies to create these cards and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.

Happy Crafting!!! 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment