Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Sunday, March 5, 2023

Definitely Irresistible

Today’s card was created using the new Irresistible Blooms Bundle and the Hello, Irresistible Designer Series Paper.  First I want to say all the products in this collection are beautiful but you won’t be seeing them in a catalog because they are part of the new Stampin’ Up Online Exclusives.  That’s right, these and more products have been introduced as online exclusives and will be available for a limited time.  I was dying to play with this set and my first card was inspired by a card I saw posted on facebook that was created by Terri Gaines while I was waiting for my products to arrive (yep, like so many things they were delayed by the horrible winter storms happening across the county). 

Here is what I came up with…


The card base is Basic White cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 1/2” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I then cut a piece of the Designer Series Paper to 2 x 5 ¼” and mounted it on to a piece of Flirty Flamingo cardstock that measured 2 1/8 x 5 3/8” and added that to the left side of my card base.  I die cut two of the Taylor Made Tags Dies (one in Basic White and one in Flirty Flamingo).  I stamped my sentiment “hello” from the bundle onto the white tag using Flirty Flamingo Ink.  Then I ran the area above the sentiment through one of the Basic 3D Embossing Folders just to give it a little extra interest.  I tied a bow made from the Whisper White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon through the top of the two tags and attached it to the front of my card.

Now for the decorating.  I decided to have some real fun with this card so I took some Basic White cardstock and colored all over it with Petal Pink, Flirty Flamingo and Daffodil Delight inks using the Blending Brushes.  I love this affect for these types of projects.  I then stamped the flowers onto the paper I had colored using VersaMark Ink and heat embossed them with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder.  I also stamped one of the sets of leaves from the bundle onto a scrap of Daffodil Delight cardstock using VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it with the White Stampin’ Emboss Powder.  I die cut all those pieces out along with three sets of leaves from the Designer Series Paper (yes that is right, there are 2 sheets of flowers and 2 sheets of leaves that can be die cut using the dies in the bundle) and one single leaf cut from a scrap of Basic White cardstock.  Once everything was cut out I just started laying it out until I got the look I wanted and then I adhered everything using Dimensionals or adhesive.  For my final addition I did add five of the new Loose Frosted Dots (just a note these sold out quickly so they are currently unavailable but more have been ordered and they will be back in stock soon). 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment