Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Triple Time

Today I decided to play around a little more with the Happiness Abounds Bundle and the Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper.  I created three different cards by simply changing up the color of the card base and what layer I used.  I hope this will show how you can use the same paper and layout and get a totally different look on a card.  Here is what I came up with… 

Card 1 – Melon Mambo

The card base is Melon Mambo cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 1/2” and scored at 4 ¼”.   I then cut a layer of Basic White cardstock to 4 x 5 1/3” and used the Stitched Greenery Die to add stitched leaves over the entire piece.  Next, I cut a piece of my Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper to 3 x 4” and mounted that onto a piece of Night of Navy cardstock that measured 3 ¼ x 4 ¼” and added that to the center of the card using Dimensionals.  I stamped the sentiment “You are wonderful in everyway” from the stamp set in the Happiness Abounds Bundle onto a scrap of Basic White cardstock using Melon Mambo ink and die cut it using one of the tag dies from the Designer Tags Dies.  I tied a bow around the die cut using the Sweet Sorbet Metallic Woven Ribbon and added the tag to the center of the card using Dimensionals.  For my final addition to this card I die cut one of the flowers from the Designer Series Paper and added it to my card (it is really awesome that three of the dies cut flowers from the paper and two cut leaves).  

Card 2 – Daffodil Delight

The card base is Daffodil Delight cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 1/2” and scored at 4 ¼”.   I then cut a layer of Basic White cardstock to 4 x 5 1/3” and used the Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder to emboss it.  Next, I cut a piece of my Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper to 3 x 4” and mounted that onto a piece of Night of Navy cardstock that measured 3 ¼ x 4 ¼” and added that to the center of the card using Dimensionals.  I stamped the sentiment “Happy Birthday” from the stamp set in the Happiness Abounds Bundle onto a scrap of Basic White cardstock using Daffodil Delight ink and die cut it using one of the dies from the Stylish Shapes Dies.  I die cut one of the flowers from the Designer Series Paper and added it to my card and then I tied a bow using the Starry Sky Metallic Ribbon and added it to the card using a Mini Glue Dot. 

Card 3 – Balmy Blue

The card base is Balmy Blue cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 1/2” and scored at 4 ¼”.   I then cut a layer of Basic White cardstock to 4 x 5 1/3” and used the Cane Weave 3D Embossing Folder to emboss it.  Next, I cut a piece of my Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper to 3 x 4” and mounted that onto a piece of Night of Navy cardstock that measured 3 ¼ x 4 ¼” and added that to the center of the card using Dimensionals.  I stamped the sentiment “Wishing you all the happiness you can imagine” from the stamp set in the Happiness Abounds Bundle onto a scrap of Basic White cardstock using Balmy Blue ink and die cut it using one of the dies from the Stylish Shapes Dies.  I die cut one of the flowers from the Designer Series Paper and added it to my card and then I tied a bow using the Balmy Blue/White Variegated Ribbon and added it to the card using a Mini Glue Dot.

I would love to know which one you like the best.  I hope you enjoy these cards as much as I enjoyed making them.  As always you can find the supplies to create these cards and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.

Happy Crafting!!! 

These are the basic supplies used on all three cards:

Product List

These are the additional supplies used on the Melon Mambo card:

Product List

These are the additional supplies used on the Daffodil Delight card:

Product List

These are the additional supplies used on the Balmy Blue card:

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment