Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Tuesday, March 7, 2023

More Fun with Irresistible Blooms

Today’s card is once again featuring the Irresistible Blooms Bundle.  However today instead of using the coordinating Designer Series Paper I created my own background. 

Here is what I came up with… 


The card base is Soft Seafoam cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 1/2” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I then cut and added a piece of Basic White cardstock that was 4 x 5 ¼”.  Next, I cut a second piece of Basic White cardstock, this time to 3 ¾ x 5”.  I stamped several of the two sets of leaves from the bundle all over this layer using Versamark Ink and heat embossed them with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder.  Once that was done I used a Blending Brush and blended some Soft Sea Foam Ink all over the piece being sure to emphasis the ink where the leaves were.  To help the white embossing pop afterward I did rub any excess ink that had gotten on it off with a tissue.  I then used the little ink spot stamp and added some Soft Sea Foam spots all over the layer.  This was then attached to my card base.

To decorate I stamped three of the larger flowers onto scraps of Petal Pink, Flirty Flamingo and Daffodil Delight using VersaMark Ink and again heat embossed them with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder.  I added them to the center of my card using Dimensionals.  Next, I stamped both sets of leaves onto scraps of Soft Sea Foam cardstock using VersaMark Ink and heat embossed them with the White Stampin’ Emboss Powder.  After shaping them a little with my bonefolder I tucked them up under my flowers and attached them using Dimensionals.  I added three little loops of the gold Simply Elegant Trim (attached under the flowers with glue dots).  I stamped my sentiment (also from the bundle) “I like you” onto a scrap of Basic White cardstock using Soft Sea Foam Ink and then die cut it using one of the Stylish Shapes Dies (I have said this before but it is so true, if you don’t have a die just cut a rectangle, flag the end, cut it on an angle or just leave it straight it doesn’t have to be just like this card) and attached it using Dimensionals.  For my final embellishment I added three pink and two yellow of the Loose Frosted Dots (these are on backorder but will be returning) don’t forget you can also color your Rhinestone Basic Jewels with any color Stampin’ Blend Marker to make your own custom gems. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment