Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Monday, March 27, 2023

Happiness Abounds When It’s Your Birthday

Today’s card once again features the Happiness Abounds Bundle and the Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper.  Today I simply cut strips, that’s right simple strips of the right designer series paper can make a beautiful card. 

Here is what I came up with… 


The card base is Basic White cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 1/2” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I cut two strips of the Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper, the first was the floral and it was cut to 2 x 5 ¼” and the second was this beautiful ombre paper that is the back side of one of the floral pieces, it was cut to 1 x 5 ¼”.  I adhered the two strips to the card base as shown.  I then used the dies from the bundle to die cut three flowers and three sets of leaves from the paper (how easy is that, no stamping but quick beautiful images) of course if you are like one of my friends you might prefer to fussy cut out all the flowers.  I sat these aside while I prepared my sentiment.  I stamped my sentiment “ happy birthday” from the stamp set in the bundle onto a piece of Basic White cardstock using Gorgeous Grape Ink and then die cut it using one of the dies from the Stylish Shapes Dies.  I added Dimensionals to my sentiment and all my flowers and leaves and simply moved things around until I got the look I wanted and then I attached everything.  For my final embellishment I added three of the Pastel Pearls.  As you can see this is a quick and simple card with minimal stamping required.

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.

Happy Crafting!!! 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment