Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Monday, April 17, 2023

You Fill My Day With Happiness

Today’s card features one the retiring bundles called Cheerful Basket and oh is it ever cheerful.  I love the combination of the Parakeet Part and Sweet Sorbet colors I used to create this card.  I wanted to do something fun and bright and this sure fit the bill.

Here is what I came up with…


The card base is Parakeet Party cut to cut to 5 ½ x 8 1/2” and scored at 2 1/8 and 4 ¼”.  I folded the card in half like you would normally do and then folded the front back from right to left on the 2 1/8” score mark.  I added a piece of the 2022 – 2024 In Color Designer Series Paper (parakeet party) that measured 1 7/8 x 5 ¼” to that flap.  Next, I cut a piece of Parakeet Party cardstock to 2 ¾ x 4 ¼” and mounted it on the center of the card (be sure to only add adhesive to the left side so your card will open).  I then die cut a piece of Basic White cardstock using the 4th largest of the Deckled Rectangles and stamped my sentiment “YOU FILL MY DAY WITH happiness” from the bundle near the top of this piece of white using Sweet Sorbet ink.  I then stamped my apples (also from the bundle) directly under the sentiment using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (I also stamped them on the envelope and on my inside piece of Basic White cardstock that measures 4 x 5 ¼”).  I colored all my apples using the Sweet Sorbet Stampin’ Blends and the leaves all with the Parakeet Party Stampin’ Blends. 

To finish off my card I die cut the basket from Soft Suede cardstock (note:  I cut the two layers that weave together and wove them adhering just a little on each end of the pieces that are woven through and then I added the basket to the die that cuts out the stamped image for better stability).  I die cut the cute little cloth from Parakeet Party cardstock and then added the whole basket to the front of my card using Dimensionals.  For my final embellishment I made and added a triple bow made from the Linen Thread attaching it with a Mini Glue Dot. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment