Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Monday, April 24, 2023

Color Fun Thanks

Today’s I did not create a single card but instead I created 3 cards using the Amazing Silhouettes stamp set and the Amazing Thanks dies.  I wanted to show that you can take a single stamp and die and just by changing up the color make different cards.  So I chose to show this off using three of the colors that will be retiring (yes I am sad to see them go but wait until you see the new colors) which are Polished Pink, Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen.  I was especially pleased with the two green cards as they would be perfect cards to send to a man.   

Here is what I came up with…


The card base is either Polished Pink, Soft Succulent or Evening Evergreen (depending on which card you want to create) cut to 5 ½ x 8 1/2” and scored at 4 ¼”.   To that I added a layer of Basic White cardstock that measured 4 1/8 x 5 3/8”.  I then added my 2021 – 2023 In Color Designer Series Paper (retired) in Polished Pink, Soft Succulent or Evening Evergreen (depending on which card you want to create) cut to 4 x 5 ¼”.  Next, I cut a piece of Basic White cardstock to 2 ½ x 5” and stamped my tree image from the Amazing Silhouettes stamp set onto it using either Polished Pink, Soft Succulent or Evening Evergreen (depending on which card you want to create) and I added it to the left side of my card.  To complete my cards, I added the word “thanks” which was die cut using the Amazing Thanks Dies.  I cut the base of the word out of Basic White cardstock for all three cards and then the top thanks were die cut out of Polished Pink, Soft Succulent or Evening Evergreen (depending on which card you want to create).  I adhered the top layer of the thanks to the bottom layer and then popped the whole word up on my card using Mini Dimensionals.  I love the way these turned out and am already planning to make a whole set of them in different colors. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment