Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Friday, April 21, 2023

Special Day (4- 20-23)

Today’s card was created using the Framing Florets stamp set and the beautiful Fancy Flora Designer Series Paper, both of which are retiring at the end of this month.  I will be sad to see this stamp set and it’s coordinating dies retire but I will be much sadder to see this beautiful DSP retire. 

Here is what I came up with… 


The card base is Orchid Oasis cut to 5 ½ x 8 1/2” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I cut a piece of Soft Succulent cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼”, to the bottom of it I added a piece of the Fancy Flora Designer Series Paper that measured 3 x 3 ¾”.  I cut a piece of Basic White cardstock to 2 ¼ x 3 ¾” and stamped my floral image from the Framing Florets stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and my sentiment from that same set in Soft Succulent ink.  I colored in my flowers using Daffodil Delight, Fresh Freesia and Soft Succulent Stampin’ Blends and then attached it to the top of my piece of Soft Succulent cardstock.  I covered where the Designer Series Paper and the Basic White piece come together with a piece of the Soft Succulent Satin Shimmer Ribbon by just wrapping it around the piece and adhering it to the back.  For my final addition I added three of the Pastel Pearls.  As you can see this is a fast and easy card to create and it can be done using any Designer Series Paper, any cardstock and any image set you chose. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment