Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Friday, March 24, 2023

More Fun With Strips of Designer Series Paper

Today’s card features some more of the Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper.  The last couple cards were well received so I wanted to show one more.  This card uses an additional strip of the ombre colored DSP and I am really liking the affect.

Here is what I came up with…


The card base is Basic White cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 1/2” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I cut my Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper into strips, the first one I cut was the ombre and I chose to use the end that was mainly pinks and yellows to go with the floral piece I picked for the center.  I cut two ombre pieces to 1 x 5 ¼” and one of the floral pieces to 1 7/8 x 5 ¼”.  I attached each to the card placing the floral in the center and attaching it first.  I then just added the other two equidistant for one another.  I stamped my sentiment from the stamp in the Happiness Abounds Bundle “friend” onto a piece of Basic White cardstock that measured ¾ x 3 1/8” using Melon Mambo Ink.  I then attached that piece to a piece of Melon Mambo cardstock that measured 1 x 3 1/8” and I cut the right side at an angle for added interest.  I attached this to my card using Dimensionals.  I then used the dies from the Happiness Abounds Bundle to cut out one flower and two sets of leaves and attached them using Dimensionals.  For my final addition I added three of the Pastel Pearls.  Another simple yet classy card to send of to a friend.  

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment