Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Monday, March 13, 2023

Hello Irresistible

Today’s card was created using the Irresistible Bundle and the Hello, Irresistible Designer Series Paper.  Just a reminder, you won’t find these in any catalog as they are online exclusive products and will be available while supplies last.  Check out these products and more out on my website at:  https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net

Here is what I came up with…


The card base is Petal Pink cardstock cut to 4 ¼ x 11” and scored at 4 ¼ and 5 ½”.  This is called a book binding card.  I took a piece of Flirty Flamingo cardstock that measured 4 x 4” and used the die cut from the bundle that leaves a negative cut (love this circle).  I then cut a piece of the Hello, Irresistible Designer Series Paper and cut a piece out (be sure to get the image you want showing through your circle in the center) that was 3 ¾ x 3 ¾” and attached it to the back of my die cut piece.  I added this to the section of the card that is 4 ¼ x 4 ¼”.  Then I added a strip of the Designer Series Paper (actually the back of the piece I used in the circle, don’t you love how things coordinate with Stampin’ Up?) that measured 1 x 4” to the 1 ¼” area of the front of the card.  I wrapped a piece of Petal Pink Soft Polyester Ribbon (and yes it is soft, feels like suede) around that section and tied a square knot.  Once that was done I adhered the inside of this area to the inside of the card (hence the book binding). 

To decorate my card I stamped the sentiment hello and the large flower from the bundle onto Flirty Flamingo cardstock using VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder.  I die cut the flower using the coordinating die from the bundle and fussy cut out my hello.  I used Mini Dimensionals to add the sentiment and regular Dimensionals to add the flower.  I stamped the leaves from the bundle onto a scrap of Soft Sea Foam cardstock again with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it with the White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and I popped it up under the edge of the flower using Dimensionals.  I also die cut two leaves from the bundle out of Basic White cardstock and just adhered them up under my flower.  For my final addition (yes, I went a little crazy) I adhered 17 of the 2021 – 2023 In Color Opal Rounds, since they are retiring soon I wanted to enjoy the colors while I can and they were perfect for this card.

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.

Happy Crafting!!!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment