Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Snowflakes

Today’s card is all about snowflakes.  As I said yesterday there are a number of retiring products from the July – December Mini catalog that are going on sale beginning December 1st and some are as much as 60% off.  Over the next week or so I will be showcasing cards created with some of those great sales products.

For today here is what I came up with…


The card base is Starry Sky cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 1/2” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I cut a piece of the Snowflake 12 x 12” Specialty Vellum Paper (today I am using the flocked snowflake paper) to 4 x 5 ¼” and I mounted that onto a piece of Basic White cardstock also cut to 4 x 5 ¼” (hint: to make your adhesive invisible on these vellum pieces use a sponge and the Multipurpose Liquid Glue and just sponge it on the back of the vellum), which a then mounted onto the card base.  Then I did my stamping, the stamped snowflake and sentiment are both from the Joyful Flurry Stamp Set and are cut out using the Frosted Flurries Dies (which will be 60% off on December 1st, that is just $13.60 for dies that were originally $34. see photos below)  Once I stamped my snowflake and sentiment onto Starry Sky cardstock using VersaMark Ink I then heat embossed them using the Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder.  I added some of the Silver Simply Elegant Trim under the snowflake and the popped it and the sentiment up using Dimensionals.  

Notice some of the dies do not cut images out but rather cut the image into the cardstock.



I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment