Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Let it Snow

Today’s card features a couple products that are on the last chance retiring list from the July – December Mini Catalog.  The best part of that is that one is that some of the products are going on sale beginning December 1st, so get that wish list prepared (I will be showing more cards created with these great sales items).  The products I decided to showcase in this card were the Snowflake 12 x 12” Specialty Vellum (which will be 20% off) and the Wonderful Snowflakes (which will be 60% off).  Even if you have already created your cards for this year these great deals are worth grabbing up and using for next years cards or maybe a New Years card. 

Here is what I came up with…


The card base is Basic White cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 1/2” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I then added a layer of Starry Sky cardstock which measured 4 x 5 ¼” and to that I added a layer of the Snowflake Specialty Vellum that measured 3 7/8 x 5 3/8”.  I took a piece of Basic White cardstock that measured 1 x 4” and stamped the sentiment “LET IT snow” from the Joyful Flurry Stamp set onto the right side using Starry Sky Ink.  To this strip of white cardstock, I added a little strip of the Starry Sky Glimmer Paper (from the 2022 -2024 In Color Glimmer Paper pack) that measured ½ x 4” and I mounted that on the card base as shown in the photo.  I added one of the Wonderful Snowflakes and a little double bow that was created from the Starry Sky Ribbon and attached with a Mini Glue Dot. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment