Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Framed With Care

Today’s card features the all new Framed Florets Bundle and Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper which was released today.  This beautiful bundle will be available from now through the January – June Catalog, however, the designer series paper, the Framed & Festive stamp set which coordinates with the bundle and the Gold Adhesive-Backed Swirls will only be available through January 4th (while supplies last) so be sure if you love them to order them before they are gone.  This paper is beautiful and I really don’t think it will be around long.   

Here is what I designed to show you this set, while I choose to use a different stamp set for my sentiment (because unfortunately I seem to need sympathy cards more these days) there are some gorgeous sentiments in the stamp set. 


The card base is Basic White cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 1/2” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I then added a layer of the Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper that measures 4 x 5 ¼”.  I used the largest frame die and cut it from both Gold Foil and Basic White cardstock (you will have an extra gold oval and an extra white frame, save these for future projects).  I also used the next size down frame and cut it out of Polished Pink (note: I used the leftover oval from this to die cut the pretty foliage piece and put it on the inside of the card).  I stamped the white oval with the sentiment “With Deepest Sympathy” from the Peaceful Moments stamp set using Polished Pink Ink.  I kept my sentiment centered and low so I could embellish the top.  I centered the gold frame, the white sentiment oval and the Polished Pink frame onto the center of the card front.  I stamped the flowers from the set onto a scrap of Basic White cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and colored them with the blends listed below and then added Wink of Stella to them.  Using Dimensionals I added them to my frames.  For my final embellishment I added three Rhinestone Basic Jewels that I colored with the Dark Polished Pink Stampin’ Blend marker (you can make these rhinestones any color you want using the blends).

Here is a look at the bundle:


Here are some of the other products from this collection that will only be available until January 4th (while supplies last):

The Framed & Festive Stamp Set - Item #160888 / $23.00

The Fitting Florets 12 x 12" Designer Series Paper - Item #161814 / $12.00

The Gold Adhesive-Backed Swirls - Item #161822 / $8.50

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment