Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Wednesday, November 9, 2022

For my Favorite Veteran

Today’s card is all about honoring our Veteran’s using the Poppy Moments dies and featuring the Poppy Parade cardstock.  You know I have a special place in my heart for Veteran’s, maybe that is because I come from a wonderful military family.  You see, I am a Veteran, married to a Veteran, the daughter of a Veteran, the daughter-in-law of a Veteran, the Sister-In-Law of a Veteran and the Mother of a Veteran.  So which is my favorite Veteran?  Well I love all of them but my best friend and partner of 38 years has had my heart from the start so today I created this card for him. 

Here is what I came up with…


The card base is Poppy Parade cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 1/2” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I cut a layer of Basic White cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and used one of the dies from the Poppy Moments die set to do the partial cutting on the front of the card, I just love this affect.  I then cut out my poppies, I simply cut one layer of each of the flowers out of Poppy Parade or Real Red and then layered them together and added the Basic Black center.  The same is true of the leaves I just alternated between Old Olive and Mossy Meadow cardstock and created them.  Once all of the poppies and leaves were done, I simply layered them on top of the card using adhesive and Dimensionals.  I love how it turned out and as you can see there was not a lot to making it. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment