Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Monday, October 3, 2022

Black and White is Alright

Today’s card  features the Perfectly Penciled 12 x 12” Designer Series Paper.  This paper is all printed in black and white but I decided to jazz it up with some color.

Here is what I came up with…


The card base is Sweet Sorbet cardstock that was cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I then took a piece of Basic White cardstock and cut it to 4 x 5 ¼”.  I stamped the sentiment “Wishing you all the happiness you can imagine” from the Happiness Abounds Stamp Set (I also used one of the flower stamps to stamp the inside of the card and the envelope) onto the top right corner using Sweet Sorbet Ink.  I then cut a piece of the Perfectly Penciled DSP to 2 x 5 ¼” and attached it to the bottom of the Basic White cardstock piece.  I colored in the flowers and the leaves on the paper using the Sweet Sorbet, Daffodil Delight and Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blend markers.  Once everything was colored in, I added a piece of the Gold Shimmer Ribbon (about 5 ¼”) around the center of the card where the two layers meet and attached it in the back. 

To finish off the card I added three of the Metallic Pearls to the upper left corner.  As you can see this was a very simple card to create and it requires very little in the way of supplies.  You can change it up by selecting a different color cardstock and Stampin’ Blend Markers (think Polished Pink or Pumpkin Pie, the ideas are endless.  Plus, with this layout cards you can get out 12 cards out of a single piece of DSP or 144 cards with some small scraps left out of a pack of DSP! 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment