Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Apple Harvest

Today’s share  features the Apple Harvest Stamp set from the July – December 2022 mini catalog.  I don’t know what it is about this set but these apples just make me happy.  I loved pairing them with the Red Gingham paper from the Gingham Coattage Designer Series Paper.  I designed this card as a make and take for those who participated in my World Cardmaking Event yesterday. 

Here is what I came up with…



The card base is Basic Black cardstock that was cut to 4 ¼ x 11”, scored at 5 ½”.  The Basic White cardstock layer was cut to 5 ¼ x 3 ¼” with right side die cut using the Scallop Contour Dies.  Then I stamped the apples from the Apple Harvest Stamp Set using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and color in using Real Red, Soft Suede and Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends.  I stamped the sentiment “Hope you are feeling better” from the stamp set onto the bottom of the Basic White layer using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.  I then attached a piece of Gingham Cottage DSP that measures 1 ½ x 5 ¼” to the right side of the card base and then add the white layer using Dimensionals. 

For my final additions I added a bow made from Gingham Ribbon (I love this ribbon) using a Mini Glue Dot and three of the Matte Black Dots.  For the inside I cut a piece of Basic White cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and stamped the apple blossom from the stamp set using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and color with the Real Red Stampin’ Blends and for the envelope I cut a piece of the Gingham Cottage DSP to 2 ¼ x 6” and adhered to the envelope flap, then I cut away excess.  I stamped the apple blossom from the stamp set onto the front of the envelope using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and color with the Real Red Stampin’ Blends.

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it as did all those who participated in my World Cardmaking Day.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment