Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Friday, October 7, 2022

Classic Masculine

Today’s card  features the He’s All That Bundle and the He’s The Man Designer Series Paper.  I often hear customers say that they really struggle with masculine cards.  Well sometimes I do as well so I wanted to create two cards as a make and takes for my World Cardmaking Day on October 1st and I knew one needed to be masculine.  I think a lot the reason for the difficulty is that many of the stamp sets and Designer Series Papers are often heavily influenced by florals which while they are beautiful, they don’t really lend themselves to masculine cards.  So, I was very happy when Stampin’ Up! released this collection because it is perfect for masculine cards. 

Here is what today’s share is…


 

The card base is Early Espresso cardstock that was cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  The next layer is Very Vanilla cut to 4 x 5 ¼” and embossed using the Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder and attach to card base.  Next, I cut Early Espresso to 3 ¼ x 4 ½” and the He’s The Man Designer Series Paper to 3 x 4 ¼” and attach the two of them to one another.  Then I wrapped this piece Faux Suede Ribbon and tie with a square knot.  Then I attached that piece to the front of the card.  I stamped the sentiment from the He’s All That Bundle onto a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock that is 2 ¼” square using Early Espresso Ink and die cut it using the circle die from the bundle and attached it to the front of the card using Dimensionals. 

For the inside I cut a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock cut to 4 x 5 ¼” and stamped in all four corners with the photo corner stamp from the bundle in Early Espresso Ink.  For the envelope I stamped it with the No. 1 stamp from the bundle in Early Espresso Ink.  As you can see this is a very simple card to create and it doesn’t require a ton of products either.

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment