Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Wednesday, June 30, 2021

A Birthday Wish

I have been having some fun with the Elegantly Said bundle.  I have shared a few different cards using this suite of products.  Today I want to share a quick and simple birthday card.  Here it is…


The card base is Basic Black cardstock that is cut 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I stamped the scrolls from the stamp set in the Elegantly Said Bundle onto the right side of the card base using VersaMark ink and the Copper embossing powder from the Metallics collection of Stampin’ Emboss Powder.  Once it was inked and the powder was applied, I heat set the images using my Heat Tool.  I added 2 x 5 ½” strip of the Simply Elegant Specialty Designer Series Paper to the left side of the card and a strip of Copper Foil Sheet that measured 3/8 x 5 ½” right over the right side of the DSP (this hides the seam).  I then punched out one of the Elegant Tags in Copper Foil using the punch from the bundle.  I stamped my sentiment “Wishing you a wonderful Birthday” onto a piece of Basic White cardstock using VersaMark Ink and then embossed it using the copper embossing powder.  I then punched it out using the Elegant Tags punch. 

Like my previous card I cut the foil punch in half and added it to the back of the sentiment tag leaving just a little reveal at the top and bottom of the white tag.  I also added a piece of the Gray Granite ¼” Shimmer Ribbon (this looks great since the DSP has both the copper and silver in it).  I then attached the sentiment to the front of the card as shown.

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!! 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment