Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Friday, June 11, 2021

Art Gallery Bundle Thinking of You

I wanted to share this card before it was too late.  While the stamps and dies are carrying over into the new Annual Catalog the Fine Arts Floral Designer Series Paper and the Golden Garden Designer Specialty Acetate are not so you only have a limited time to order them if you would like to work with them.  Also, the Acetate is on sale for 50% off so it is just $4.50, some of these sheets lay directly over the patterns on the DSP for a real wow affect.  So, here is what I came up with…


The card base is Basic White cardstock that is cut 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I added a layer of Blushing Bride cardstock that measures 4 x 5 ¼” and that was embossed using the Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder.  I then added a piece of the Golden Garden Designer Specialty paper that measures 3 x 4 ½”.  I also added a strip of the Fine Arts Floral Designer Series Paper that measures 2 x 5 ¼”.

I then grabbed some scraps of Basic White cardstock and stamped the floral image from the stamp set in the Art Gallery Bundle in Blushing Bride ink.  I also stamped the leaves onto scrap cardstock using Mossy Meadow ink.  I stamped my sentiment “I’m thinking of you” onto another scrap of the Basic White cardstock also with Mossy Meadow ink. 

To add the Gilded Leafing Embellishment, I used the coordinating floral stamp from the stamp set and stamped it over the flower with VersaMark ink.  I then added Heat & Stick Powder and heat embossed it with my Heat Tool (NOTE:  Do not over heat the heat & stick or you will dry it and the gold leafing will not stick) once it was melted, I added some of the Gilded Leafing Embellishment to it just rubbing it on with my fingers and then working the excess of with a stiff stencil brush.  I love the golden affect it adds to the card.  I die cut the flower, the stem and leaves and the sentiment all with dies from the bundle.  I added my stem and leaves and flower with Dimensionals.  For my sentiment I found Mini Dimensionals worked great. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List


 

No comments:

Post a Comment