Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Monday, June 7, 2021

A Little Hello

I was super excited to find that the dies from the Pansy Patch bundle cut out flowers and leaves from the coordinating Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper.  How cool is that, perfect flowers and leaves without even having to stamp.  I could not wait to try it out so I choose to recreate

Here is what I came up with…


The card base is Soft Succulent cardstock that is cut 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I die cut two of the Pansies and three of the Leaves from the Pansy Petals DSP using the dies from the Pansy Patch bundle and set them aside.  Next, I cut two strips of the DSP (one a Fresh Freesia gingham and the other a striped piece of different shade of green).  The gingham piece measured ½ x 3 ½”, the green strip measured ¾ x 3 ¾” and then I cut a piece of Basic White cardstock that measured ½ x 3 ½” and I stamped my sentiment “A LITTLE hello FROM me TO you” onto it using the new Fresh Freesia ink. 

To build my card I started by adding one of the Square Vellum Doilies directly onto the left side of the card.  I then layer my strips of DSP and my sentiment and pop them up using Dimensionals.  I add my two Pansies and three Leaves again using Dimensionals.  The final accessory is the adorable Bumblebee Trinkets (I just love these) which I attach using a rolled-up Glue Dot.

Because you can cut the flowers and leaves out of the DSP this card is a quick and easy one to assemble.  I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!! 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment