Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Monday, July 5, 2021

Quite Meadow in Fresh Freesia

When I saw the new catalog and this Quiet Meadow Bundle, I was intrigued.  It has such a natural softness to it and I decided it would look great in the new Fresh Freesia color.     

Here is what I came up with…


The card base is Fresh Freesia cardstock that is cut 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I then took a piece of Basic White cardstock that measured 4 x 5 ¼” and I inked the edges in Fresh Freesia ink using the Blending Brushes.  I stamped this cut antique looking type stamp from the stamp set in the bundle all over that piece again using the Fresh Freesia ink (I stamped off once on scrap paper and then stamped two or three times before reinking).  I stamped the flowers right in the center of the layer again using the Fresh Freesia ink.  I then stamped the little ink spots in several places for additional interest. 

I die cut both the butterfly and the fern out of the Fresh Freesia Shimmer Vellum using the dies from the bundle.  I wrapped a piece of the 3/8” Open Weave Fresh Freesia Ribbon around this layer before attaching it to the card base.  I then stamped my sentiment “Thinking of You” from also from the bundle onto a scrap of Basic White cardstock using Fresh Freesia Ink.  I die cut it using one of the dies from the bundle as well and I added it to the center of the card right over the ribbon using Dimensionals. 

To finish off the card I adhered the butterfly to the top right of the card and I cut the fern in half and tucked it under the sentiment both at the top and the bottom and adhered it to the card.

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment