Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Have a Peachy Day

Well, the peach harvest is underway in here in North Carolina and I do love me some peaches.  So, I was drawn to the Sweet as a Peach Bundle for today’s card.  I also love the coordinating Designer Series Paper called You’re a Peach which happens to be on special this month (yep, I have another pack of it arriving today can’t wait to play with it some more) and it is 15% off along with some other paper packs (head over to my website to check out which ones are on sale).      

Here is what I came up with…


The card base is Calypso Coral cardstock that is cut 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  The second layer is a cute piece of the coordinating Designer Series paper cut to 4 x 5 ¼”.  I then started getting all my design pieces together, these were stamped from the Sweet as Peach stamp set.  I stamped the leaves and stems onto Pear Pizzazz cardstock using Pear Pizzazz ink.  I stamped the peaches onto Pale Papaya cardstock, for these I used a shadow technique, I inked my stamp up with Pale Papaya ink and then using a Dauber I added a little Calypso Coral ink around the edges of the peaches.  I die cut out both the branch and leaves and the peaches using the coordinating dies from the bundle.  I added the peaches to my branches and then popped them all up with Dimensionals.  For a final touch (I so wish this would show in photographs) I brushed some Wink of Stella Glitter onto my peaches to give them that dew kissed look.

For my sentiment I stamped the sentiment “Have a Peachy day” onto a piece of the Calypso Coral cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and I die cut it with one of the adorable dies from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.  This was added to the bottom right of the card again using Dimensionals.

For the inside of the card and the envelope I simply stamped the leaves and stems in Pear Pizzazz ink and the peaches in the Pale Papaya with the Calypso Coral daubered around the edges.  


I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment