Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Saturday, January 23, 2021

Sand & Sea Suite Continues

I have been highlighting different products from the Sand & Sea Suite in the new January – June Mini catalog.  This card was created using the Friends Are Like Seashells Bundle, the Seashells 3 D Embossing Folder, the Sand & Sea Designer Series Paper and the Pearlescent Specialty Paper.  So here is what I created using those products…


I started with a Seaside Spray card base that measured 8 ½ x 5 ½” and was scored at      4 ¼”.  I added a layer of the Sand & Sea Designer Series Paper (DSP) that measured 4 x 5 ¼”, I chose one that is a blue marbled look.  I then die cut the large image from the die in the bundle out of the new Pearlescent Specialty Paper (I just love that pearl shine).  I then stamped each of the shells using the coordinating stamps in So Saffron, Crumb Cake and Blushing Bride ink.  After I had the shells all stamped, I colored in my seaweed with my Light Granny Apple Green and Dark Soft Seafoam Stampin’ Blends alcohol markers.  Once everything was stamped, I allowed the marker and ink to dry for a bit (it takes a little bit on this pearlized paper). 

Once everything was good and dry, I put the die cut into the Seashell 3D Embossing Folder and embossed it.  I adhered the die cut to the Designer Series Paper and then I wrapped a piece of the Seaside Spray Metallic Ribbon around the whole layer and tied a nice square knot.  I used Dimensionals and popped this whole layer up onto my card base.  I die stamped my sentiment “love you to the beach & back” onto a piece of Blushing Bride cardstock using Seaside Spray ink.  I used those Tasteful Labels dies I so often use to die cut the little stitched flag out and I popped it up on the front of the card using Dimensionals.  

I love that this card was actually pretty easy to make but is pretty dramatic looking.  I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the products listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment